27 February 2009

"while the DJ sweatin' out all the problems and the troubles of the day" - Andre 3000 (OUTKAST)


Blame It ft. T-Pain - Jamie Foxx

Can't Help It. This is my song for the moment. It's one of those songs that you know gets everyone hyped up and dancing on those good clubbin' nights.

Here's another one to get you right....

Rockin That Thang - The-Dream

Anybody that's every seen Dazed and Confused knows the part where that guy is in the back of the car riding around talking about what he wants to do with the rest of his life after high school and he says "I just wanna DANCE!!!" I love that part and I feel him completely.

Oh and I love dancing by myself, but when there's a guy dancing with me and the DJ is on point, the guy's ON POINT and I'm on point (as usual...lol...at least I try to be and if I'm not...blame it on ah-ah-ah-ah-alcohol) then it's just theee BEST. I love music but music is a hundred times more enjoyable when I'm grooving to it.

Oh well, this was a random blurb. Hope you enjoyed it :)

Peace and <3
Jessalaine

No comments: