17 February 2009

"I hope You're more like ANITA BAKER than Robin Givens" - Andre 3000

"Good Music makes your homesick for a place you've never been." N. Wells

I must say that Anita Baker is one of the most powerful singers among the singers that I enjoy. All of her songs remind me of the evenings my mom had to pick me up from high school because of one thing or another that I was involved in. They always played her music during "the quiet storm" portion that the smooth jazz and r&b station played. The memory is like characterized by feeling chilly but warm because of the heat coming from the vents in the car. I think that is a perfect feeling for Anita Baker, because her music truly does make you feel warm on the inside.

Here ya go! Enjoy! REALLY...ENJOY THIS! It's a live performance!

No comments: