25 February 2009

Embrace the Martian - Kid Cudi


I suggest everyone get hip. Quickly. You can get his mixtape A Kid Named Cudi by clicking the link. But hey I'll go ahead and embed the ish right now so you can taste it before you love it. :)

Kid Cudi is that ISH! Like for reals. He's super duper cool.

Peace&MuchLove,
Jessalaine
"Is there any loove in this world? Is there any loovee in this wooorrrld?"

(Random but I was trying to post this freestyle he did but it didn't work. It was the whole reason for this post.)

RESEARCH: www.kidcudi.com = his website www.kidcudi.com/news = blog




Just So You Know: Man on the Moon = My favorite The Prayer is a close second, it's beautiful.
But I literally love this whole mixtape. Like I fucks with Kid Cudi. Pardon my language...but I.D.K how else to explain it.

2 comments: