12 December 2008

This used to be (and really still is..) my SHIIIITTTTTT, truth. truth. truth.

Words that still hold true today. ...Remember, music is more telling than logic. I remember riding around in my lil camaro bumping this song after school, riding home at nights just singing this ish at the toooppp of my lungs. (by myself...because I had a CURFEW...i def. pushed the envelope as much I could w/ the curfew but still was ALWAYS the first to PEACE out, lol) I really felt it, I still do....


SIDENOTE: The official Video for this song is tyyyyyyte. I first heard about this song via TRL, back when Music Videos ruled the world and it was one of the main ways peeps heard about music, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8NDQls3_kc

Here are the lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/shit-on-the-radio-lyrics-nelly-furtado.html
Because the words, are what I'm truly in love with. (Disclaimer: It was a fan that wrote these lyrics out I'm sure, everyone's ear is different, so if you prefer just watch the official video and listen for yourself loves)

Dedication, ANG. However, I hope others hear these words...that I feel could be taken right out of my Heart.

Peace&MuchLove,
JessalaineJessalaine
:)

No comments: