03 December 2008

just wondering....

i'm just wondering if anybody else's iTunes, when your whole music library is on shuffle, seems to just play ALL THE RIGHT SONGS?!?!??? because mine does so more often than not. and i remember when i had like DA BOMB music library, before my hard drive decided to crash, and it would just be on point like, every single time. Now because I'm slowly but surely rebuilding my music library to the status it was once at, it happens less frequently but it's always at the right times. For real. Maybe I'm crazy and obsessed with music in a very unhealthy way, but I swear this happens. I got this matchbook that has like a music truism on the inside and it says, "that music is more telling than logic." and I just think that is so true. (SIDENOTE/ANOTHER BLOG ENTRY: That's why I think God truly has his hands on the music industry....because music can just reveal things to you sometimes...I'm talking all genres gospel/christian and secular) Bob Marley said, that "when music hits, you feel no pain" and it goes along with that. Music is just the ish and I'm so thankful that it moves me the way it does.!

I'm listening to "Live Your Life," you know by T.I. and Rihanna, and I promise I love T.I. verses on this song but RIHANNA KIIIILLLLLLLLLLS IIITTTTTT! Like if I hear this song at the club at the right (or possibly wrong...depending on how the situation would end...) moment...once it get's to RIHANNA's part I'm wyyyyllllinnn. For Reals, that part is my JAM! Like so quotable that I don't even like to quote it because it's special, lol. I told you...I might be obsessed with music. But, who cares? Cool.

By the way this moment was brought to you by:
-Joss Stone "Put Your Hands On Me"
-Usher ft. Jay-Z "Best Thing" (I couldn't give a f*ck, how could I give a finger? - Jay-Z. WORD!)
-Kid Cudi "Embrace the Martian"
-Maroon 5 and Rihanna "If I Never See Your Face Again" *lol, had a pleasant moment w/ this song
-Pharrell ft. Snoop Dogg "That Girl"
-
----------------
Now playing: T.I. - Live Your Life (feat. Rihanna)
via FoxyTunes


----------------
Now playing: Kanye West - Graduation Day
via FoxyTunes


----------------
Now playing: Pharrell Williams - Raspy shit
via FoxyTunes


If you didn't realize this is the playlist that I listened before it was even a thought in my mind to blog up to the finishing of this post. Meaning I started writing this part at the end of Raspy Shit Lol, because right now I'm listening to John Legend "This Time" though probs going to skip it because it's so deep and IDK i don't know if I want to gooooo THERE, you know that place only JOhn LEgend can get you, you konw....LIkE LIFteD lol. yuppers.

Peace&Mucho Love as always,
Jeeeeeesssssssssaaaaalaine :)

No comments: