12 December 2008

And I wonder.....

So I found this article on CNN.com...I literally laughed out loud at work when I read this from the story's highlights. "About two pounds of potent cannabis found stashed in Gushi shaman's tomb" --> LMAO at POTENT and that they said it was STASHED.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/12/11/ancient.cannabis/index.html?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

On A Sidenote:
They found two pounds of this marijuana. (TWO POUNDS!) What are they/did they do with it. Something tells me SOMEBODY took some! I hope they don't destroy it...That would be really inhumane. I do think that marijuana will be legalized for medicinal purposes all over the country at some point in the not so far future...so they should hold onto it....for research purposes.

Read The Article.
Don't Do Drugs.

No comments: